Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Screen tearing and jittering issues in the game view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project ("StutterTest")
2. Open "main" scene
3. Play the scene
4. Observe the screen tearing
Expected result: there should be no screen tearing and jittering when the cube is moved
Actual result: the cube is jittering when moving and screen tearing is highly noticeable
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b3, 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0p4, 5.6.0a6, 5.6.0a5, 5.6.0a3
Not reproduced in: 5.6.0a2, 5.6.0a1, 5.5.3f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.4.5p1
Regression since: 5.6.0a3
Reproduced using macOS Sierra 10.12.3
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit