Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Windows][Linux] -screen-quality command argument has no effect on built application
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CommandLineArguments.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Unity Editor menu, select File -> Build Settings -> Build -> select "Build" folder located in the projects directory (if asks, application name must be "CommandLineArguments")
3. After building the project, go to the "Build" folder and open "StartMedium.bat"
4. In top-left corner observe "QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): ..."
Expected result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): Medium
Actual result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel() is not Medium (saves the last quality setting, it will be either Potato or Ultra)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
Not Reproducible on Linux with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- NullReferenceException error thrown when changing Scenes in Play Mode
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform
Sep 08, 2021 21:17
Can't make -screen-quality command work on 2019.3.3f1, 2019.4.0f1. Other commands like -screen-fullscreen, etc work just fine