Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Windows][Linux] -screen-quality command argument has no effect on built application
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CommandLineArguments.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Unity Editor menu, select File -> Build Settings -> Build -> select "Build" folder located in the projects directory (if asks, application name must be "CommandLineArguments")
3. After building the project, go to the "Build" folder and open "StartMedium.bat"
4. In top-left corner observe "QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): ..."
Expected result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): Medium
Actual result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel() is not Medium (saves the last quality setting, it will be either Potato or Ultra)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
Not Reproducible on Linux with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh