Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Windows][Linux] -screen-quality command argument has no effect on built application
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CommandLineArguments.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Unity Editor menu, select File -> Build Settings -> Build -> select "Build" folder located in the projects directory (if asks, application name must be "CommandLineArguments")
3. After building the project, go to the "Build" folder and open "StartMedium.bat"
4. In top-left corner observe "QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): ..."
Expected result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): Medium
Actual result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel() is not Medium (saves the last quality setting, it will be either Potato or Ultra)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
Not Reproducible on Linux with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour