Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Windows][Linux] -screen-quality command argument has no effect on built application
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CommandLineArguments.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Unity Editor menu, select File -> Build Settings -> Build -> select "Build" folder located in the projects directory (if asks, application name must be "CommandLineArguments")
3. After building the project, go to the "Build" folder and open "StartMedium.bat"
4. In top-left corner observe "QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): ..."
Expected result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): Medium
Actual result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel() is not Medium (saves the last quality setting, it will be either Potato or Ultra)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
Not Reproducible on Linux with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button