Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Windows][Linux] -screen-quality command argument has no effect on built application
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "CommandLineArguments.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Unity Editor menu, select File -> Build Settings -> Build -> select "Build" folder located in the projects directory (if asks, application name must be "CommandLineArguments")
3. After building the project, go to the "Build" folder and open "StartMedium.bat"
4. In top-left corner observe "QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): ..."
Expected result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel(): Medium
Actual result: QualitySettings.GetQualityLevel() is not Medium (saves the last quality setting, it will be either Potato or Ultra)
Reproducible with: 2017.4.16f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a10
Not Reproducible on Linux with 2019.3.0a7, 2019.1.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs