Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Screen.SetResolution works incorrectly when DPI scaling is set to anything else than 100% in windowed mode.
Workaround: divide 96 by logical DPI and then multiply that with the width and height of the resolution before calling Screen.SetResolution:
var width = 1920;
var height = 1080;
var dpiMultiplier = 96.0 / logicalDPI;
Screen.SetResolution((int)(width * dpiMultiplier), (int)(height * dpiMultiplier), false);
This bug does not manifest when setting resolution for fullscreen mode (when the last argument is true).
You can obtain logical DPI using this windows API:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error