Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Screen.SetResolution works incorrectly when DPI scaling is set to anything else than 100% in windowed mode.
Workaround: divide 96 by logical DPI and then multiply that with the width and height of the resolution before calling Screen.SetResolution:
var width = 1920;
var height = 1080;
var dpiMultiplier = 96.0 / logicalDPI;
Screen.SetResolution((int)(width * dpiMultiplier), (int)(height * dpiMultiplier), false);
This bug does not manifest when setting resolution for fullscreen mode (when the last argument is true).
You can obtain logical DPI using this windows API:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled