Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Screen.SetResolution works incorrectly when DPI scaling is set to anything else than 100% in windowed mode.
Workaround: divide 96 by logical DPI and then multiply that with the width and height of the resolution before calling Screen.SetResolution:
var width = 1920;
var height = 1080;
var dpiMultiplier = 96.0 / logicalDPI;
Screen.SetResolution((int)(width * dpiMultiplier), (int)(height * dpiMultiplier), false);
This bug does not manifest when setting resolution for fullscreen mode (when the last argument is true).
You can obtain logical DPI using this windows API:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes