Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Screen.SetResolution set to FullScreenMode.MaximizedWindow does not keep the dock bar
1. Open the attached project "change-mode.zip";
2. Go to the build settings and build the project for MacOS;
3. Run the built project;
4. Press 'W' to switch to windowed mode;
5. Press 'M' to switch to MaximizedWindow mode;
6. Move the mouse to the top of the screen.
Expected results: Screen.SetResolution(FullScreenMode.MaximizedWindow) keeps the menu bar and dock.
Actual results: the dock does not appear after hovering in the area on top of the screen.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0f2.
Not reproducible on: 2018.2.0b3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player
- Creating material variant produces errors if there is no Materials folder