Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Screen.dpi returns primary displays dpi when application is on secondary display
Steps to reproduce:
1. Prepare a two monitor setup each with different DPI
2. Open attached project "870209.zip"
3. Build standalone
4. Launch standalone in windowed mode on your Primary display and observe screen dpi
5. Move application to secondary display and observe screen dpi
Result: screen dpi didn't change
6. Close application
7. Launch standalone in windowed mode on your Secondary display and observe screen dpi
Result: Screen.dpi returns Primary screen dpi
Expected result: Screen.dpi returns current displays dpi
Tested on Windows machine (primary screen full HD, secondary - 4k)
Reproducible with: 5.3.6f1, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b4
Also reproducible in Editor, Windows standalone, WSA
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.