Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
Problem was found by using Splines but seems more of a general Scene View problem I've been told.
1. Create some primitive in the scene
2. By default, drawing a spline should place the knot on object collider
3. Hide one primitive from the visibility flag in the hierarchy
4. Try to draw a spline over the hidden object
Knots are still placed on object surface and shouldn't. The visibility flag should be taken in count and ignore this collider when a spline is drawn.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field