Search Issue Tracker
[SceneView] Shadows are of incorrect size for objects which have high position values
1. Open attached project
2. Open sample scene
3. Focus on the cube
4. Move around the camera in the scene view
5. Notice that shadows are of incorrect size and shape
The size and shape seem to depend on the shadow cascades, but with every single setting, it's still incorrect.
At least one of coordinates has to be over 3000 to reproduce this consistently.
Reproduced with 2018.1, 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'