Search Issue Tracker
[SceneView] Shadows are of incorrect size for objects which have high position values
1. Open attached project
2. Open sample scene
3. Focus on the cube
4. Move around the camera in the scene view
5. Notice that shadows are of incorrect size and shape
The size and shape seem to depend on the shadow cascades, but with every single setting, it's still incorrect.
At least one of coordinates has to be over 3000 to reproduce this consistently.
Reproduced with 2018.1, 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed