Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[SceneView][Sculpting] Previously chosen brush is not rendered correctly after switching Terrain component's tabs
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Open attached project and 'test' scene;
3. Select Terrain gameobject in the Hierarchy view;
4. Choose any unique brush preset (for example, a star);
5. Switch to the 'Paint trees' tab;
6. Observe that brush is rendered like a big circle with rough edges;
7. Switch back to 'Paint Height' tab;
8. Observe brush rendering in Scene view.
After switching back from 'Paint Trees' tab brush is rendered like a circle with rough edges, yet other brush (star) is selected. See attached actual.png screenshot and gif video.
After switching back from 'Paint Trees' tab previously chosen tab should be rendered on terrain's brush in Scene view. See attached expected.png screenshot.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0b7, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.5p2, 5.2.2p4;
- Reproducible on both Windows 10 and OSX 10.12;
- Reproducible only when switching back from 'Paint tree' tab;
- Brush still works correctly when painting on terrain; the issue is only in scene view rendering.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject