Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
SceneView: Move tool axis move does not follow the mouse position
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1217150.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Cube'
4. Focus the Cube by pressing the F key on your keyboard
5. Select the Move tool in the Toolbar
6. Move the Cube with one of the axis handles
Expected result: The Cube moves with the mouse pointer
Actual result: The Cube does not move with the mouse pointer
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in 2020.2.0a4