Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
SceneView: Move tool axis move does not follow the mouse position
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1217150.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Cube'
4. Focus the Cube by pressing the F key on your keyboard
5. Select the Move tool in the Toolbar
6. Move the Cube with one of the axis handles
Expected result: The Cube moves with the mouse pointer
Actual result: The Cube does not move with the mouse pointer
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU