Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
SceneView: Move tool axis move does not follow the mouse position
When using the Move tool and dragging the "plane move" rectangle widget, the object follows the mouse position (good).
However when dragging on the axis, the object does not follow mouse position (or mouse position projection onto the axis line) on screen. The smaller the angle between view direction and the axis being dragged, the more mismatch between object positioning & mouse cursor.
3D tools like 3dsmax & Maya behave better in this regard; the object does follow the mouse position.
Can be reproduced with just a sphere in an empty project, and moving it along the transform axis that is not perpendicular to view direction.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered