Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
SceneView: Move tool axis move does not follow the mouse position
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1217150.zip' project
2. Open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy select 'Cube'
4. Focus the Cube by pressing the F key on your keyboard
5. Select the Move tool in the Toolbar
6. Move the Cube with one of the axis handles
Expected result: The Cube moves with the mouse pointer
Actual result: The Cube does not move with the mouse pointer
Reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a4, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio