Search Issue Tracker
SceneManager.GetSceneByBuildIndex returns a Scene that contains no information
Calling SceneManager.GetSceneByBuildIndex returns a Scene struct with no (or almost none) data.
1) Download the project and open any of the scenes
2) Enter playmode and look at the console
3) Note that the debug logs show the name of the active scene, but not that of scenes retrived from build settings
Regression checked to 2017.3 - appears to have always behaved this way.
Previously assumed this was limited to Scene.name - Doesn't appear to be the case. Therefore run the most recent repro project uploaded as it contains better logging.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody