Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[SceneCamera] Slider handle of "Camera Speed" disappears when Min value is set 98.99
Camera Speed Slider handle disappears when Min value is to 98.99 and moved Slider handle to Max value. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View
3. Click on Setting for the Scene view camera
4. Add the value 98.99 for Min Camera Speed
5. Move the Slider.
Actual Result: Slider handle disappears.
Expected Result: Slider handle should be visible.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.0a3
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b7
Windows 10, macOS 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator