Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[SceneCamera] Slider handle of "Camera Speed" disappears when Min value is set 98.99
Camera Speed Slider handle disappears when Min value is to 98.99 and moved Slider handle to Max value. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View
3. Click on Setting for the Scene view camera
4. Add the value 98.99 for Min Camera Speed
5. Move the Slider.
Actual Result: Slider handle disappears.
Expected Result: Slider handle should be visible.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.0a3
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b7
Windows 10, macOS 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project