Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[SceneCamera] Slider handle of "Camera Speed" disappears when Min value is set 98.99
Camera Speed Slider handle disappears when Min value is to 98.99 and moved Slider handle to Max value. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View
3. Click on Setting for the Scene view camera
4. Add the value 98.99 for Min Camera Speed
5. Move the Slider.
Actual Result: Slider handle disappears.
Expected Result: Slider handle should be visible.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.0a3
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b7
Windows 10, macOS 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name