Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[SceneCamera] Slider handle of "Camera Speed" disappears when Min value is set 98.99
Camera Speed Slider handle disappears when Min value is to 98.99 and moved Slider handle to Max value. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View
3. Click on Setting for the Scene view camera
4. Add the value 98.99 for Min Camera Speed
5. Move the Slider.
Actual Result: Slider handle disappears.
Expected Result: Slider handle should be visible.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.0a3
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b7
Windows 10, macOS 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property