Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[SceneCamera] Slider handle of "Camera Speed" disappears when Min value is set 98.99
Camera Speed Slider handle disappears when Min value is to 98.99 and moved Slider handle to Max value. Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View
3. Click on Setting for the Scene view camera
4. Add the value 98.99 for Min Camera Speed
5. Move the Slider.
Actual Result: Slider handle disappears.
Expected Result: Slider handle should be visible.
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a8, 2020.1.0a3
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a2, 2019.3.0b7
Windows 10, macOS 10.14 & Linux ubuntu 16.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered