Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.9f1, 2023.3.0b5
Scene view Tools icons are lower quality when Editor is opened on a secondary monitor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure that the Scene view is open
3. Observe the Scene view Tools icons in the Scene view
Expected result: Icons are normal quality in the Scene View
Actual result: Icons are lower quality in the Scene View
Reproducible with: 2023.1.0a20, 2023.1.18f1, 2023.2.0b14, 2023.3.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2023.1.0a19
Tested and reproduced on: MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) (Apple M1 Max) Ventura 13.6
Did not test: Windows 10/11, Linux 20.04
Reproduced with these monitors:
Dell UltraSharp U2719DC 27 "
Samsung Monitor LS34C500GAUXEN 34 "
AOC 27G2U5/BK, 27''
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"