Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Scene View - The viewing angles for the grid in Orthographic (Iso) view are very narrow
When viewing a scene in 3D orthographic view, the viewing angles at which the grid will be displayed are very narrow - much narrower than they used to be in 2019.3.0a9 or lower.
1. Open Unity 2019.3.0a10 or higher
2. Create a 3D project
3. In the scene view, switch to orthographic (iso) view
4. In the scene view, hold the right mouse button and obit the camera around
The grid is displayed at similar viewing angles to those found in 2019.3.0a9 or lower.
The grid is only displayed at very narrow viewing angles.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler