Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene View] Scene Draw mode menu remains active even if the Scene window moved aside
After opening Scene Draw mode menu, If scene window moved to a different position then the Scene Draw mode menu remains active in its original position. refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Scene Draw mode menu
3. Change the Scene Window position
Scene Draw mode menu remains active even if the Scene window moved aside
Scene Draw mode menu should collapse as soon as scene window moved to a different position
2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.1.0a22
Working Fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler