Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Scene View] Scene Draw mode menu remains active even if the Scene window moved aside
After opening Scene Draw mode menu, If scene window moved to a different position then the Scene Draw mode menu remains active in its original position. refer attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Scene View > Scene Draw mode menu
3. Change the Scene Window position
Scene Draw mode menu remains active even if the Scene window moved aside
Scene Draw mode menu should collapse as soon as scene window moved to a different position
2020.2.0a19, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.1.0a22
Working Fine on:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"