Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene View] Navigation movement using Arrow keys or Flythrough mode doesn't stop even after key release
Navigating through scene view by pressing and holding arrow keys or fly through keys for 10 seconds, scrolls the scene view continuously even after releasing the key,
refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Select Scene view
3. Press and hold Arrow key (left, right, up, down) or Right-click + WASD, for 10 seconds before releasing the key.
Scene view moves continuously in the direction of the key pressed
Scene view stops moving on the key is released.
Mouse click and mouse hover Scene view stop moving.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance