Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Scene View] Navigation movement using Arrow keys or Flythrough mode doesn't stop even after key release
Navigating through scene view by pressing and holding arrow keys or fly through keys for 10 seconds, scrolls the scene view continuously even after releasing the key,
refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a New Project
2. Select Scene view
3. Press and hold Arrow key (left, right, up, down) or Right-click + WASD, for 10 seconds before releasing the key.
Scene view moves continuously in the direction of the key pressed
Scene view stops moving on the key is released.
Mouse click and mouse hover Scene view stop moving.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine