Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.4.X, 5.5.X, 2017.3.X
Scene view elements become washed out after enabling Linear Color Space & Metal
Scene View elements become very bright after enabling HDR if the Color Space is set to 'Linear'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Press on the GUI button in Scene View.
The button toggles HDR On/Off on the Main Camera. When HDR is enabled, the button itself and any other elements that are visible through Scene camera become washed out. If Color Space is set to 'Gamma' this doesn't occur. Game View doesn't have this issue.
This happens with OpenGL and DirectX. For Metal on macOS enabling the experimental 'Metal Editor Support' exposes the issue with both HDR enabled and disabled if Linear Color Space is used.
5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p3
2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.2p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar