Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Scene view elements become washed out after enabling HDR and Linear Color Space
Scene View elements become very bright after enabling HDR if the Color Space is set to 'Linear'.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Press on the GUI button in Scene View.
The button toggles HDR On/Off on the Main Camera. When HDR is enabled, the button itself and any other elements that are visible through Scene camera become washed out. If Color Space is set to 'Gamma' this doesn't occur. Game View doesn't have this issue.
This happens with OpenGL and DirectX. For Metal on macOS enabling the experimental 'Metal Editor Support' exposes the issue with both HDR enabled and disabled if Linear Color Space is used.
5.6.0b7, 5.5.1p3, 5.4.4p3
2017.2.0b5, 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.2p4
Did not reproduce:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder