Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Scene] VFX Selection outline issues when Output Mesh is used in the effect
1. Import the attached package and open the Repro Scene.
2. In the scene view, make sure that Selection Outline is on (under Gizmos)
3. Select 'VFX Mesh Capsule' in the scene.
4. Open the VFX.
5. Change the position of the Capsule Output Mesh.
6. Observe the outline gets offset offset roughly twice as far
The outline to follow the particles or mesh output
- If the particle system is set to Local, it also gets offset.
- Adding another mesh output (cube) seems to make it be outlined twice
- Mesh Outputs using the ShaderGraph shader offsets the particles as well. Outputs without it only affect the outline of the mesh output itself.
- Found in 7.1.8, but it's an old issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space