Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Scene] VFX Selection outline issues when Output Mesh is used in the effect
1. Import the attached package and open the Repro Scene.
2. In the scene view, make sure that Selection Outline is on (under Gizmos)
3. Select 'VFX Mesh Capsule' in the scene.
4. Open the VFX.
5. Change the position of the Capsule Output Mesh.
6. Observe the outline gets offset offset roughly twice as far
The outline to follow the particles or mesh output
- If the particle system is set to Local, it also gets offset.
- Adding another mesh output (cube) seems to make it be outlined twice
- Mesh Outputs using the ShaderGraph shader offsets the particles as well. Outputs without it only affect the outline of the mesh output itself.
- Found in 7.1.8, but it's an old issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up