Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.9f1
Scene Template project settings doesn't remember which new scene strategy to use
1- Open Project Settings -> Scene Template ->
2- Check New Scene Menu property. Select builtin scene.
3- Close Unity
4- Open Unity. Go to Open Project Settings -> Scene Template.
Result: See that the New Scene Menu property is back to "New Scene Dialog"
Expected result: New Scene Menu property should be "Builtin Scene"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open