Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Scene reload not working when scene is modified through file system having while it is the only loaded scene in manager
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure "Test" scene is loaded and "Test_Art" is unloaded, but in manager
3. Modify Test scene with text editor, rename some object on anything
4. Return to focus to Unity, refresh on project folder
5. Dialog appears, that scenes have changed, press Reload.
Actual results: Reload did not managed to reload modified scene, because it was last loaded scene but not the only scene in hierarchy.
Expected results: Scene should be reloaded
"Unloading the last loaded scene"
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate