Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Scene reload not working when scene is modified through file system having while it is the only loaded scene in manager
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure "Test" scene is loaded and "Test_Art" is unloaded, but in manager
3. Modify Test scene with text editor, rename some object on anything
4. Return to focus to Unity, refresh on project folder
5. Dialog appears, that scenes have changed, press Reload.
Actual results: Reload did not managed to reload modified scene, because it was last loaded scene but not the only scene in hierarchy.
Expected results: Scene should be reloaded
"Unloading the last loaded scene"
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules