Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Scene reload not working when scene is modified through file system having while it is the only loaded scene in manager
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure "Test" scene is loaded and "Test_Art" is unloaded, but in manager
3. Modify Test scene with text editor, rename some object on anything
4. Return to focus to Unity, refresh on project folder
5. Dialog appears, that scenes have changed, press Reload.
Actual results: Reload did not managed to reload modified scene, because it was last loaded scene but not the only scene in hierarchy.
Expected results: Scene should be reloaded
"Unloading the last loaded scene"
Reproduced with: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets