Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Scene needs to be saved twice when creating an instance of a Prefab having a Layout Group component and a child UI GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1195283.zip"
2. Create an instance of the "test" Prefab in a scene
3. Notice that the scene is marked as dirty
4. Save the scene
Expected result: Scene is no longer marked as dirty
Actual result: Scene is still marked as dirty
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.3.0a10
The issue is reproducible with any Layout Group component added to the parent GameObject.
The issue is reproducible with Image, Raw Image or Text component attached to the child GameObject.
The issue does not reproduce when creating an instance of a Prefab created in an unaffected Unity version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator