Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Scene needs to be saved twice when creating an instance of a Prefab having a Layout Group component and a child UI GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1195283.zip"
2. Create an instance of the "test" Prefab in a scene
3. Notice that the scene is marked as dirty
4. Save the scene
Expected result: Scene is no longer marked as dirty
Actual result: Scene is still marked as dirty
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.3.0a10
The issue is reproducible with any Layout Group component added to the parent GameObject.
The issue is reproducible with Image, Raw Image or Text component attached to the child GameObject.
The issue does not reproduce when creating an instance of a Prefab created in an unaffected Unity version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance