Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Scene needs to be saved twice when creating an instance of a Prefab having a Layout Group component and a child UI GameObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1195283.zip"
2. Create an instance of the "test" Prefab in a scene
3. Notice that the scene is marked as dirty
4. Save the scene
Expected result: Scene is no longer marked as dirty
Actual result: Scene is still marked as dirty
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.3.0a10
The issue is reproducible with any Layout Group component added to the parent GameObject.
The issue is reproducible with Image, Raw Image or Text component attached to the child GameObject.
The issue does not reproduce when creating an instance of a Prefab created in an unaffected Unity version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered