Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Scene Management] Differentiation of icons is not visibly distinct of a prefab and variant when they have overrides.
Differentiation of icons is not visibly distinct of a prefab and variant when they have overrides. Refer the screenshots
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) In hierachy > Right Click > Create cube
3) Drag to project and make a prefab
4) Right Click > Create a prefab variant
5) Drag this variant as a child to original prefab in the hierarchy
6) Change the scale of both variant and prefab to (5,5,5)
Actual result: The addition override symbol appears on the prefab variant icon lines making it difficult to understand whether the gameObject is a prefab or a variant
Expected result: The addition override symbol does not hide the icon on the variant
Occurring on: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.3.0a3
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b10
Environment: Both Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs