Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The "Component Name (Removed)" title bar in the Inspector is not cleared when a prefab instance is unpacked
When a component is removed from the Prefab instance and it is unpacked then "Components label (Removed )" appears in the inspector. It disappears when anything else from the editor is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Cube & Create a prefab of it.
3. Hierarchy > Cube > Remove any component (Ex. BoxCollider)
4. Hierarchy > Cube > Right-click > Unpack Prefab
"component's label removed" appears on removing it in the prefab instance even if it is unpacked
Component is removed when prefab instance is unpacked
Working fine on:
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.5f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour