Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The "Component Name (Removed)" title bar in the Inspector is not cleared when a prefab instance is unpacked
When a component is removed from the Prefab instance and it is unpacked then "Components label (Removed )" appears in the inspector. It disappears when anything else from the editor is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Cube & Create a prefab of it.
3. Hierarchy > Cube > Remove any component (Ex. BoxCollider)
4. Hierarchy > Cube > Right-click > Unpack Prefab
"component's label removed" appears on removing it in the prefab instance even if it is unpacked
Component is removed when prefab instance is unpacked
Working fine on:
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.5f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance
- [Physics] The capsule jitters falling into the cracks between triangle edges
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when right-clicking certain Hierarchy window items during Play Mode exit process