Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The "Component Name (Removed)" title bar in the Inspector is not cleared when a prefab instance is unpacked
When a component is removed from the Prefab instance and it is unpacked then "Components label (Removed )" appears in the inspector. It disappears when anything else from the editor is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Cube & Create a prefab of it.
3. Hierarchy > Cube > Remove any component (Ex. BoxCollider)
4. Hierarchy > Cube > Right-click > Unpack Prefab
"component's label removed" appears on removing it in the prefab instance even if it is unpacked
Component is removed when prefab instance is unpacked
Working fine on:
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.5f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source