Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The "Component Name (Removed)" title bar in the Inspector is not cleared when a prefab instance is unpacked
When a component is removed from the Prefab instance and it is unpacked then "Components label (Removed )" appears in the inspector. It disappears when anything else from the editor is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Cube & Create a prefab of it.
3. Hierarchy > Cube > Remove any component (Ex. BoxCollider)
4. Hierarchy > Cube > Right-click > Unpack Prefab
"component's label removed" appears on removing it in the prefab instance even if it is unpacked
Component is removed when prefab instance is unpacked
Working fine on:
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0f1, 2019.4.5f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Terrain Trees snap to random rotations when using a mixture of GPU Instancing and moving the Camera in Play Mode