Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Scene effects toggle keeps being disabled upon entering Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. Find 'Toggle skybox, fog and various other effects' toggle button in the top of Scene tab (notice that it was not enabled before, but skybox was shown in Scene)
3. Enable it (notice that nothing changes)
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Open Scene tab again and observe effects toggle.
Expected result: Scene effects toggle is enabled if any of the effects are enabled and is not disabled after entering Play Mode
Actual result: Scene effects toggle is disabled and is being disabled upon entering Play Mode
Reproduced with: 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a15
Does not reproduce with: 2021.1.28f1 (Scene tools have been changed in 2021.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device