Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Scene.buildIndex returned after building project ignores inactive Scenes in build list
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Load Scene "B"
3. Make sure Scene "A" is unticked in File>Build Settings
4. Enter Play mode
5. Check console - "0 Assets/B.unity" is logged
6. Build project (for Windows)
7. Check console - "1 Assets/B.unity" is logged
Expected result: the index of Scene B is always logged as 0 if it is the first active scene in the list
Actual result: the index of Scene B is logged as 1 after building a project
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'