Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Scene.buildIndex returned after building project ignores inactive Scenes in build list
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Load Scene "B"
3. Make sure Scene "A" is unticked in File>Build Settings
4. Enter Play mode
5. Check console - "0 Assets/B.unity" is logged
6. Build project (for Windows)
7. Check console - "1 Assets/B.unity" is logged
Expected result: the index of Scene B is always logged as 0 if it is the first active scene in the list
Actual result: the index of Scene B is logged as 1 after building a project
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy