Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Scene.buildIndex returned after building project ignores inactive Scenes in build list
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Load Scene "B"
3. Make sure Scene "A" is unticked in File>Build Settings
4. Enter Play mode
5. Check console - "0 Assets/B.unity" is logged
6. Build project (for Windows)
7. Check console - "1 Assets/B.unity" is logged
Expected result: the index of Scene B is always logged as 0 if it is the first active scene in the list
Actual result: the index of Scene B is logged as 1 after building a project
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces