Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Scene.buildIndex returned after building project ignores inactive Scenes in build list
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Load Scene "B"
3. Make sure Scene "A" is unticked in File>Build Settings
4. Enter Play mode
5. Check console - "0 Assets/B.unity" is logged
6. Build project (for Windows)
7. Check console - "1 Assets/B.unity" is logged
Expected result: the index of Scene B is always logged as 0 if it is the first active scene in the list
Actual result: the index of Scene B is logged as 1 after building a project
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f3, 2017.2.0f3, 2018.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader