Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Scaling Parent of Non-Orthonormal CapsuleCollider2D Results in Instant Crash
When a CapsuleCollider2D is a child of some parent and has off-axis rotation, if that parent is scaled to 0 along some axis then the editor instantly crashes in the ComputeCentroid function of b2PolygonShape.cpp, line 90.
To reproduce this problem:
1. Open the Bug scene in the attached project
2. Select the Insta Crash GameObject in the hierarchy
3. In the transform inspector, enter 0 for the Y scale
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true