Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Scaling Parent of Non-Orthonormal CapsuleCollider2D Results in Instant Crash
When a CapsuleCollider2D is a child of some parent and has off-axis rotation, if that parent is scaled to 0 along some axis then the editor instantly crashes in the ComputeCentroid function of b2PolygonShape.cpp, line 90.
To reproduce this problem:
1. Open the Bug scene in the attached project
2. Select the Insta Crash GameObject in the hierarchy
3. In the transform inspector, enter 0 for the Y scale
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler