Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Scaling Parent of Non-Orthonormal CapsuleCollider2D Results in Instant Crash
When a CapsuleCollider2D is a child of some parent and has off-axis rotation, if that parent is scaled to 0 along some axis then the editor instantly crashes in the ComputeCentroid function of b2PolygonShape.cpp, line 90.
To reproduce this problem:
1. Open the Bug scene in the attached project
2. Select the Insta Crash GameObject in the hierarchy
3. In the transform inspector, enter 0 for the Y scale
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar