Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Scaling Parent of Non-Orthonormal CapsuleCollider2D Results in Instant Crash
When a CapsuleCollider2D is a child of some parent and has off-axis rotation, if that parent is scaled to 0 along some axis then the editor instantly crashes in the ComputeCentroid function of b2PolygonShape.cpp, line 90.
To reproduce this problem:
1. Open the Bug scene in the attached project
2. Select the Insta Crash GameObject in the hierarchy
3. In the transform inspector, enter 0 for the Y scale
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value