Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.6
Found in [Package]
[SBP] Bundle building fails with exception when using ContentPipeline.BuildAssetBundles with useCache property set to false
1. Open the attached project ("case_1252686-useCacheException.zip")
2. Select "Tools/Build Bundles No Cache"
3. Inspect Console
Expected result: Bundles are built successfully and no errors are thrown
Actual result: Bundle building fails and "An item with the same key has already been added" exception is thrown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Reproducible with package versions: 1.8.2, 1.8.4
Not reproducible with package versions: 1.5.3, 1.7.3
Note: The issue does not reproduce when "useCache" property is set to true
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR