Search Issue Tracker
SaveScene is triggered on starting play mode even if the scene is not dirtied
1. Open attached project
2. Open Project Settings, select "Editor" and enable "Enter Play Mode Options (Experimental)" setting. Keep "Reload Domain" and "Reload Scene" unticked.
3. Open Scene "Transform_30000"
4. Play and stop the scene a few times
Actual: SaveScene is called on each start of the play mode, no matter the state of the scene
Expected: On second and further launches, as the scene was not dirtied, it shouldn't spend time on saving a backup again
Reproduced in 2017.4.0f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled