Search Issue Tracker
Save button is highlighted as if user can press "Save".
Save button is highlighted as if user can press "Save". "Save" button should only be highlighted when user has given the File name.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Open Unity Editor
2. File->Click on New Project
3.Click on Create on New project window
4.Click on Save scene from file
5.Save screen opens up with Save button is enabled/highlighted
Expected: 'Save' button should be either disabled/not highlighted when the text is empty in file name. "Save" button should only be highlighted when user has given the File name.
Actual: Save button is highlighted as if user can press "Save".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project