Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Samples label in Animation window has incorrect vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project.
2. Open the Animation window and create a new Animation.
3. Press the right-most cog and select "Show Sample Rate".
4. Inspect the newly appeared "Samples" label on the left.
Expected: the "Samples" text is aligned properly
Actual: the "Samples" text is higher than usual
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler