Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Samples label in Animation window has incorrect vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project.
2. Open the Animation window and create a new Animation.
3. Press the right-most cog and select "Show Sample Rate".
4. Inspect the newly appeared "Samples" label on the left.
Expected: the "Samples" text is aligned properly
Actual: the "Samples" text is higher than usual
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline