Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Samples label in Animation window has incorrect vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project.
2. Open the Animation window and create a new Animation.
3. Press the right-most cog and select "Show Sample Rate".
4. Inspect the newly appeared "Samples" label on the left.
Expected: the "Samples" text is aligned properly
Actual: the "Samples" text is higher than usual
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor Window contents are not visible when opening it up
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh