Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Samples label in Animation window has incorrect vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project.
2. Open the Animation window and create a new Animation.
3. Press the right-most cog and select "Show Sample Rate".
4. Inspect the newly appeared "Samples" label on the left.
Expected: the "Samples" text is aligned properly
Actual: the "Samples" text is higher than usual
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field