Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Samples label in Animation window has incorrect vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new project.
2. Open the Animation window and create a new Animation.
3. Press the right-most cog and select "Show Sample Rate".
4. Inspect the newly appeared "Samples" label on the left.
Expected: the "Samples" text is aligned properly
Actual: the "Samples" text is higher than usual
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a2
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.8f1, 2019.2.5f1, 2019.3.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour