Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RotationBySpeed, SizeBySpeed] Should have "speed range" disabled in the inspector when using constant values
The "by speed" modules (rotation by speed, size by speed, etc.) are not affected by "speed range" and as such should have it disabled.
1. Open TestScene from attached project.
2. Select ParticleSystem from hierarchy.
3. Observe in the Scene view how all particles are spinning with a constant size.
4. Observe in the inspector how "Speed range" is visible and filled out, but not affecting the particle rotation.
Expected outcome: if speed range is not affecting constant values in these models, to have it removed to avoid confusion.
- not a regression; always been this way.
- the speed range tooltip can also be improved as it's a bit tough to understand :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted