Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[RotationBySpeed, SizeBySpeed] Should have "speed range" disabled in the inspector when using constant values
The "by speed" modules (rotation by speed, size by speed, etc.) are not affected by "speed range" and as such should have it disabled.
1. Open TestScene from attached project.
2. Select ParticleSystem from hierarchy.
3. Observe in the Scene view how all particles are spinning with a constant size.
4. Observe in the inspector how "Speed range" is visible and filled out, but not affecting the particle rotation.
Expected outcome: if speed range is not affecting constant values in these models, to have it removed to avoid confusion.
- not a regression; always been this way.
- the speed range tooltip can also be improved as it's a bit tough to understand :)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode