Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Rotation parameter in Transform doesn't have a tooltip
On any GameObject, scroll over to the Rotation parameter in Transform. Observe how a tooltip doesn't appear. Meanwhile, both the Position and Scale parameters have one. (GIF attached)
The description in the tooltip should be "The local rotation of this Game Object relative to the parent", similar to the other Transform parameters.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline