Search Issue Tracker
"Rotation Lock" feature does not lock all orientations on Unity apps
Recent versions of Android support a "Rotation Lock" feature, generally accessible from the quick-settings areas pulled down from the status bar. However, when rotation is locked one can still change an orientation to all other ones(allowed by app) except the opposite one.
Expectation when Rotation Lock is engaged that the device will ignore rotations and stay in the orientation in which the lock was engaged.
Resolution: This works as intended. Orientation lock is completely handled by the Android OS and beyond the control of the Unity application.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object