Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
rootTransform != NULL assert followed by a crash when undoing/redoing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new scene and add cube
2. Add Rigidbody
3. Drag cube to make a prefab
4. Remove Rigidbody from prefab
5. In scene select prefab instance and add Rigidbody
6. Press Apply
7. Hold undo shortcut (cmd +z) to perform all possible undo sequence and notice rootTransform != NULL assertion is hit
8. Hold redo shortcut (cmd +shift + z) to perform all possible redo sequence and notice that cube gets duplicated
9. Perform step 7 again ant Unity should crash. If it does not - repeat steps 7 - 8 for a few times until it does
Reproduced with: 5.4.3p2, 5.4.4p4, 5.5.2p1, 5.6.0b10, 2017.1.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.4.0p2 (though assert is still thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected