Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Rigidbody2D sinks into Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D when its Geometry Type is set to Polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1227909-Project.zip" Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In Hierarchy, inspect the Level->Tilemaps->Main Outline Collider
4. In Game View, observe the "Hero" GameObject
Expected result: Rigidbody2D doesn't sink into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Actual result: Rigidbody2D sinks into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Reproducible with: 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.19f1 (Missing namespaces and errors)
Note: Issue doesn't reproduce when CompositeCollider2D's Geometry Type is set to "Outlines"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport
- log4net error is thrown when using .NET Standard 2.0 for Linux server builds