Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Rigidbody2D sinks into Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D when its Geometry Type is set to Polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1227909-Project.zip" Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In Hierarchy, inspect the Level->Tilemaps->Main Outline Collider
4. In Game View, observe the "Hero" GameObject
Expected result: Rigidbody2D doesn't sink into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Actual result: Rigidbody2D sinks into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Reproducible with: 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.19f1 (Missing namespaces and errors)
Note: Issue doesn't reproduce when CompositeCollider2D's Geometry Type is set to "Outlines"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project