Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Rigidbody2D sinks into Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D when its Geometry Type is set to Polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1227909-Project.zip" Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In Hierarchy, inspect the Level->Tilemaps->Main Outline Collider
4. In Game View, observe the "Hero" GameObject
Expected result: Rigidbody2D doesn't sink into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Actual result: Rigidbody2D sinks into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Reproducible with: 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.19f1 (Missing namespaces and errors)
Note: Issue doesn't reproduce when CompositeCollider2D's Geometry Type is set to "Outlines"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display