Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Rigidbody2D sinks into Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D when its Geometry Type is set to Polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1227909-Project.zip" Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In Hierarchy, inspect the Level->Tilemaps->Main Outline Collider
4. In Game View, observe the "Hero" GameObject
Expected result: Rigidbody2D doesn't sink into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Actual result: Rigidbody2D sinks into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Reproducible with: 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.19f1 (Missing namespaces and errors)
Note: Issue doesn't reproduce when CompositeCollider2D's Geometry Type is set to "Outlines"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh