Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Rigidbody2D sinks into Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D when its Geometry Type is set to Polygons
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's "case_1227909-Project.zip" Scene labeled "Test"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In Hierarchy, inspect the Level->Tilemaps->Main Outline Collider
4. In Game View, observe the "Hero" GameObject
Expected result: Rigidbody2D doesn't sink into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Actual result: Rigidbody2D sinks into a Tilemap with CompositeCollider2D
Reproducible with: 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.38f1 (Package Manager does not exist), 2018.4.19f1 (Missing namespaces and errors)
Note: Issue doesn't reproduce when CompositeCollider2D's Geometry Type is set to "Outlines"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene