Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Rigidbody stays unstable if it is placed on top of another Rigidbody which has Animator
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "780339.zip"
2. Open scene "Repro"
3. Run the scene
4. Notice that structure in the left, called "Stacked on top of animated" is doesn't become stationary when the structure on the right does
- The base of left structure has Animator attached which has animation. That animation has keyframes set of position and rotation of its child objects but values aren't animated and are always the same.
- Removing either position or rotation keyframes make this bug go away
- Object which has rotation animated is completely empty game object (only has Transform component) and therefore shouldn't affect other objects by any means
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.0a3, 5.3.4f1, 5.4.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file