Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Postponed in 5.6
Rigidbody starts bouncing or falls through the ground when center of mass is offset from the pivot
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download and open project "CenterOfMAssTest.zip".
2) Play "Main Scene" .
3) Select "Offset Cube Parent" in Hierarchy and press on GUILayout button "Drop" in Inspector.
Expected result: Rigidbody "Offset Cube Parent" should not bounce and fall through the ground.
Actual result: Rigidbody "Offset Cube Parent" bounces or falls through the ground.
Note: Press "Drop" button again if its not bouncing after it lands.
Sometimes in 5.3.x versions it falls through the ground.
In 5.4.x versions falls through the ground every time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted