Search Issue Tracker
Scene View mouse interactions do nothing when mouse initiates action from left of the Particle Effect panel
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "case_1146514-ParticleEffectPanelCameraRotate" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Select "ParticleSystem" in the Hierarchy to make the Particle Effect panel appear in the Scene View
3. Right-click to the left of the Particle Effect panel and drag (click inside the region below the panel's top bound and right of center of the Scene View window)
Expected result: Scene View camera rotates according to mouse drag direction
Actual result: Scene View camera orientation does not change
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a10, 2019.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.13f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a9
Note: other actions such as box select, pan, zoom, interaction with transform manipulators also don't work when initiated from the described Scene View region
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'