Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Panels displayed in scene view block user input across the width of the viewport
If a panel is being displayed over the scene view (Particle Effects, Tools etc), it seems as if their box is stretched across the entire width of the Scene View. This blocks user input in any area of the scene within the height of the panel.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open SampleScene.scene
4. Select the Particle System in the hiearchy so the Particle Effect Panel is displayed in the scene view
5. In Scene View, try any user input in the area to the left of the Particle Effect Panel e.g. holding the right mouse button to look around the scene
User input is accepted.
User Input is blocked.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour