Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Rich text markup disappears from input field when editing
1) What happened
Rich text markup disappears from input field when editing the text of a Text Mesh. Instead it's applied to the text field itself, which makes it very hard to see or edit.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
Select Text field on the Text Mesh and start deleting characters at the end of the string. This makes the invisible markup reappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs