Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Reverted prefab objects cannot be removed by undo function
1. Open "PrefabTestProject" project
2. Open "Repro" sciene
3. Unparent "Child" GameObject
4. Press "Revert" button in Child GameObject inspector
5. Press Undo (CTRL + Z) 3 times
It's back primary state, except there are remaining objects from reverted prefab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property