Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Reverted prefab objects cannot be removed by undo function
1. Open "PrefabTestProject" project
2. Open "Repro" sciene
3. Unparent "Child" GameObject
4. Press "Revert" button in Child GameObject inspector
5. Press Undo (CTRL + Z) 3 times
It's back primary state, except there are remaining objects from reverted prefab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually