Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Reverted prefab objects cannot be removed by undo function
1. Open "PrefabTestProject" project
2. Open "Repro" sciene
3. Unparent "Child" GameObject
4. Press "Revert" button in Child GameObject inspector
5. Press Undo (CTRL + Z) 3 times
It's back primary state, except there are remaining objects from reverted prefab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property