Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Reverted prefab objects cannot be removed by undo function
1. Open "PrefabTestProject" project
2. Open "Repro" sciene
3. Unparent "Child" GameObject
4. Press "Revert" button in Child GameObject inspector
5. Press Undo (CTRL + Z) 3 times
It's back primary state, except there are remaining objects from reverted prefab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs