Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Reverted prefab objects cannot be removed by undo function
1. Open "PrefabTestProject" project
2. Open "Repro" sciene
3. Unparent "Child" GameObject
4. Press "Revert" button in Child GameObject inspector
5. Press Undo (CTRL + Z) 3 times
It's back primary state, except there are remaining objects from reverted prefab.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- [Anima2D] NullReferenceException when upgrading the package to version 1.1.7
- [Animation] Absence of root motion when gameobject is loaded from assest bundle and override controller is in use
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method