Search Issue Tracker
Retagetting my male character's idle animation to my female messes up the mesh.
Retagetting my male character's idle animation to my female character causes her face to be severely messed up. The female is currently set to use the male character's avatar.
If you switch it to her avatar, her face is still messed up, but in a different way.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file