Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Result is missing from OnWillCreateAsset() when the method is called by creating a Prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Drag "Game Object" from the Hierarchy to Project view in order to create a prefab
3. Open Console
Expected result: "OnWillCreateAsset - Assets/GameObject.prefab" and "OnWillCreateAsset - Assets/GameObject.prefab.meta" messages are printed
Actual result: only OnWillCreateAsset - Assets/GameObject.prefab.meta" message is printed
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.11f1, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode