Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Restructure prefab by making a variant of nested prefab's "Open Prefab" button leads to a wrong prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RestructurePrefab.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, drag and drop "Canvas" -> "Special" prefab to the Project window
3. "Cannot restructure Prefab instance" pop-up appears
4. Click on "Open Prefab" button
Expected result: the parent's (in this case "Canvas") prefab is opened in Prefab mode
Actual result: the child's (in this case "Special") prefab is opened in Prefab mode
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Could not test with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0a11 due to old prefab system
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'