Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Restructure prefab by making a variant of nested prefab's "Open Prefab" button leads to a wrong prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RestructurePrefab.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, drag and drop "Canvas" -> "Special" prefab to the Project window
3. "Cannot restructure Prefab instance" pop-up appears
4. Click on "Open Prefab" button
Expected result: the parent's (in this case "Canvas") prefab is opened in Prefab mode
Actual result: the child's (in this case "Special") prefab is opened in Prefab mode
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Could not test with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0a11 due to old prefab system
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a24