Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Resource busy:: Mac] Opening new project throws "Resource busy" dialog on Mac
On Mac, every time a project is opened using the "open project" option a dialog pops up: Resource busy
Steps to repro:
- Launch unity and choose a project
- Click on file>Open project
- Repeat step 2
Note that the dialog pops up, force quite and try again has no impact. Cancel is the only option which works.
Tried on both macbook pro and iMac. (attached screenshot of the dialog)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform