Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.1
[Resource busy:: Mac] Opening new project throws "Resource busy" dialog on Mac
On Mac, every time a project is opened using the "open project" option a dialog pops up: Resource busy
Steps to repro:
- Launch unity and choose a project
- Click on file>Open project
- Repeat step 2
Note that the dialog pops up, force quite and try again has no impact. Cancel is the only option which works.
Tried on both macbook pro and iMac. (attached screenshot of the dialog)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Oct 07, 2015 04:32
Same here. Error since upgrading to 5.2.0f3.
Sep 20, 2015 01:32
Same here, I can't even save scenes because of this POS error. I swear I will never understand Unity's QA process. There is ALWAYS a show-stopping bug every upgrade. Every. Single. Time.
Sep 18, 2015 03:07
Same here... error since upgrading... :/
Sep 15, 2015 18:46
I have 5.2.0f3 and have started to get this error since upgrading.