Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Resizing the preview in the asset explorer window causes the wrong mouse icon to be used
Changing the size of the asset preview used in the asset explorer popup window seems to break the mouse cursor icon - if the mouse cursor is near the top of the window then it will change to a vertical resize icon when it shouldn't. The bigger the preview section of the window is, the larger the area in which the wrong icon is used.
Seems to be a knock-on from the (re)introduction of the ability to resize the preview. In earlier versions of the editor where you couldn't do this (2018.4, early 2019.1), the issue is not present.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Select the "Cube" object in the hierarchy
4. In the Mesh Filter Component shown in the inspector, press the Select button to open the asset explorer window
5. Change the size of the asset preview at the bottom of the window
6. Move the mouse around the top portion of the window
The mouse cursor uses the standard icon unless hovering over an area of the window where its context should change.
The mouse cursor icon changes to the vertical resize icon in the top portion of the window, while still hovering over assets.
Tested on Windows.
Reproduced on 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
Cannot Reproduce on 2018.4.0, 2019.1.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small
- [Enlighten] Server build starts Enlighten worker threads
- Semi transparent particles are incorrect in the game view