Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
RequireComponent Attribute throws an error with UnityEngine.AI
"[RequireComponent(typeof(UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent))]" in the script throws an error to Console when attaching Game Object.
It fails to create a NavMeshAgent Component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "5.5"
2. Attach script Add.cs to any Game Object
Result: script fails to attach NavMeshAgent and returns an error in the Console: Assert.IsNotNull (GetComponent<UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent> (), "NavMeshAgent doesn't attached!!");
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded