Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.2
RequireComponent Attribute throws an error with UnityEngine.AI
"[RequireComponent(typeof(UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent))]" in the script throws an error to Console when attaching Game Object.
It fails to create a NavMeshAgent Component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "5.5"
2. Attach script Add.cs to any Game Object
Result: script fails to attach NavMeshAgent and returns an error in the Console: Assert.IsNotNull (GetComponent<UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent> (), "NavMeshAgent doesn't attached!!");
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect