Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
RequireComponent Attribute throws an error with UnityEngine.AI
"[RequireComponent(typeof(UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent))]" in the script throws an error to Console when attaching Game Object.
It fails to create a NavMeshAgent Component.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "5.5"
2. Attach script Add.cs to any Game Object
Result: script fails to attach NavMeshAgent and returns an error in the Console: Assert.IsNotNull (GetComponent<UnityEngine.AI.NavMeshAgent> (), "NavMeshAgent doesn't attached!!");
Reproduced with: 5.6.0a6, 5.5.0f2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.3p2, 5.3.7p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error