Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Reports with more than 4gb worth of files are limited to exactly 4 gigabytes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the bug reporter
2. Attach some files to the bug reporter so that the total upload size is above 4gb
3. Send the report
- Once the confirmation arrives, note that any data after the 4 gigabyte mark is purged/not used, resulting in corrupted projects and missing logs or system information.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock