Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Reorderable arrays with high element counts show up as "empty" when multi selecting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Repro Project" and open the "Sample Scene"
2. In the hierarchy select the "1" object and observe its array
3. Now multi-select "1" and "2" objects and observe the array again
Expected result: arrays with high element counts (>64) are not displayed when multi selecting to avoid performance issues (A message explaining this used to be shown)
Actual result: arrays with high element counts (>64) are not displayed when multi selecting and show up as "empty"
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b8, 2020.2.6f1
Note: Adding [NonReorderable] fixes the issue indicating that this is a ReorderableList only problem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field