Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Reorderable arrays with high element counts show up as "empty" when multi selecting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "Repro Project" and open the "Sample Scene"
2. In the hierarchy select the "1" object and observe its array
3. Now multi-select "1" and "2" objects and observe the array again
Expected result: arrays with high element counts (>64) are not displayed when multi selecting to avoid performance issues (A message explaining this used to be shown)
Actual result: arrays with high element counts (>64) are not displayed when multi selecting and show up as "empty"
Reproduced in: 2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a5
Not reproducible in: 2021.2.0a4, 2021.1.0b8, 2020.2.6f1
Note: Adding [NonReorderable] fixes the issue indicating that this is a ReorderableList only problem
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP