Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
RenderToCubemap is not HDR compatible and causes camera not to be rendering in the scene anymore
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Cubemap scene
3. Create a new cubemap
4. Select it and mark it readable
5. Select CUBEMAP -> Render into Cubemap in the top menu
6. Select your created cubemap and hit "Render!"
Expected result: Cubemap should be rendered without any errors and issues
Actual result: Cubemap is rendered without HDR, camera is not rendering the scene anymore, an error appears:
"Releasing render texture whose render buffer is set as Camera's target buffer with Camera.SetTargetBuffers!"
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in: 5.5.3f1
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b10
Backported to: 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website