Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
RenderToCubemap is not HDR compatible and causes camera not to be rendering in the scene anymore
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open Cubemap scene
3. Create a new cubemap
4. Select it and mark it readable
5. Select CUBEMAP -> Render into Cubemap in the top menu
6. Select your created cubemap and hit "Render!"
Expected result: Cubemap should be rendered without any errors and issues
Actual result: Cubemap is rendered without HDR, camera is not rendering the scene anymore, an error appears:
"Releasing render texture whose render buffer is set as Camera's target buffer with Camera.SetTargetBuffers!"
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0b1, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0a1
Not reproduced in: 5.5.3f1
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
Fixed in: 2017.1.0b10
Backported to: 5.6.1p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags