Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
RenderTextureFormat.DefaultHDR uses RGBA16F in the Editor even when HDR mode is set differently
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "DefaultHDRFormat.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Edit > Project Settings > Graphics
4. Notice, that HDR is set to "R11G11B10"
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Check the console
Actual result: The default HDR format in Editor is "R16G16B16A16_SFloat".
Expected result: The default HDR format should be "R11G11B10F".
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
- Reproducible on both Windows and MacOS.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'