Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
RenderTextureFormat.DefaultHDR uses RGBA16F in the Editor even when HDR mode is set differently
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "DefaultHDRFormat.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Edit > Project Settings > Graphics
4. Notice, that HDR is set to "R11G11B10"
5. Enter Play Mode
6. Check the console
Actual result: The default HDR format in Editor is "R16G16B16A16_SFloat".
Expected result: The default HDR format should be "R11G11B10F".
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f4, 2019.2.17f1, 2018.4.15f1.
- Reproducible on both Windows and MacOS.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a19.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile